The circular economy is a new economic model with a systemic vision. The notions of green economy, economy of use, economy of functionalities, economy of performance and industrial ecology are part of the circular economy.
Such an economy operates in a loop, thus eliminating the notion of "waste". Its objective is to produce goods and services while strongly limiting the consumption and waste of raw materials and non-renewable energy sources.
The end of a product’s life as "waste" is not inevitable.
- AMAT Matériauthèque is a member of the Institut National de l’Economie Circulaire and the RCUBE Federation, associations of companies for a new life for products.
- AMAT promotes contacts between eco-organisations, collectors and redistributors of end-of-life products, as well as private platforms in relation to recycling and reuse channels.
They are partners of AMAT Matériauthèque.
Our objective : Zero waste after the first use of a referenced product.
Re-use or reuse with or without transformation.
- Identify and list reusable products at the design stage.
- Identify the collection, recycling and reuse channels.
- Obtain the agreement of the customer/designer to reuse the material concerned.
- Create a take-back/reuse sheet between designers and service providers and manufacturers.
- Establish a contract between the equipment owner and the storage platform.
- Establish a nomenclature and a deconstruction sheet for product traceability.
The products referenced by AMAT have a determined and traceable end of life.
- 1 life : recyclable or reusable after single use.
- 2 x 3 lives : reusable, reusable, recyclable, revalorizable.
- 4 multiple lives : Very long life guaranteed by the manufacturer. Recyclable after deconstruction.